Volunteer with Monroe EMS
Our mission is to provide high-quality pre-hospital emergency medical care with respect, empathy and understanding. We are actively seeking new members and we’d love to have you join our team.
Our membership is comprised of Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Emergency Medical Responders (EMRs) who volunteer their time to directly serve the medical needs of our patients.
Membership also includes support personnel who volunteer their time and talents on committees.
Benefits of membership include:
- May qualify for tax abatement
- Receive ongoing training
- Free Uniforms
- Home responder will be provided with equipment
- Building lasting relationships with team members
To become a member:
If you’re a certified EMT/EMR,
- Complete and submit your membership application along with all required documents.
- Our membership committee will follow-up with you regarding your application
If you’re not a certified EMT/EMR,
- Sign up for one of our EMT/EMR Courses
- Or, if you’re interested in a support role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteer selections are based on several considerations such as experience, education, availability, interest, motivation, ability to perform the tasks required and/or the needs of the service. MVEMS reserves the right to deny or rescind membership to applicants based on the previous criteria.